- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Reset Odometer Miles
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
Cutting out and repairing the rust damage in rear seat area and trunk using a shrinker and stretcher to replicate curves. This is drastic rust repair.
here is a time lapse video below the time lapse are stills.
Where your respirator when your doing this much welding.
The metal was tarred and tinned so I had to use a torch to heat the tar and is some cases light it on fire.
Clean everything up and coat with weldable primer.
Make a template with or your area to create your patches
Going to town welding up a storm.