Thursday, November 16, 2017

Polished Holley 4160 Carburetor 1 Year after installation

Follow up on the Holley 4160 carb I bought.
 
I wrote up this post 1 years ago.
 
 
Vacuum Advance Diaphragm already shot and leaking. Not happy about it, haven't even touched that part of the carb. Only thing I have touched is the  installing it that has been done has been the installation of different accelerator pump cams.
 
Car is still not running 100% correctly yet. Have had more than a few challenges to say the least.
 
 
I had to buy another complete rebuild kit to get a vacuum advance diaphragm.
 
I rebuilt the Road Demon JR 625cfm and putting it back on the car. I just might too.
 
I will play around with the Holley a bit longer and see how it goes.
 


 
Do I swap or not swap... lol To be honest I am not sure if it will deliver enough fuel for the new cam, so it may go back on the shelf for a another day or project.
 


 

No comments: