- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
- Door Lock Replacement
- Reset Odometer Miles
- More Mustang Rust Repair
- M81 McLaren Research "Rarest Mustang Ever"
Saturday, August 12, 2017
How to Pull a Cylinder Head & Intake the EASY WAY
This is how I roll when all I have to count on is myself.
Video on the way. Internet issues AT&T Modem Failing
I had to use my trusty bamboo stick to prop the hood straight up and out of the way.
Do not try to pull the whole engine this way!!!
You can use a come along and if that is too difficult have a steal rail setup installed across rafter and use an electric winch.