- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
Saturday, June 17, 2017
The Way to Hot Rod Power Tour 2017
On the road to the Hot Rod Power Tour 2017
Photo's were taken by my brother and sister-in-law. I only came out to talk to techs from Competition Cams and other performance parts providers. I was hoping that they would offer discounts, but no such luck.
At Newton, Iowa Speedway
That's right 1000HP
If you're not a fan of large crowds this will not be the event for you.
This was only the beginning.
This 1968 Dodge Charger General Mayhem from Roadkill was featured. Yes, that's right, David Freiburger's ride. I did not see David there though. I also didn't stay that long, because I was aggravated that my car was not running properly to participate.