- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
- Door Lock Replacement
- Reset Odometer Miles
- More Mustang Rust Repair
- M81 McLaren Research "Rarest Mustang Ever"
Thursday, June 1, 2017
Night Test Drive Fail
Night Test Drive Fail.
When it rains it pours.
On the test drive I heard a ka pow. Rushed it home and popped the hood missing belt. alternator pulley was sizzling.
Noticed the pulley was missing on the power steering.
Oh look there it is and too hot to handle.
Ruined polished power steering pulley.
Went looking for the belt. At least that made it home. Not that I can reuse or anything, but I do need the numbers off of it since it's a custom size.
After things cooled found that the power steering pump bearing were dragging and going out.