- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
- Door Lock Replacement
- Reset Odometer Miles
- More Mustang Rust Repair
- M81 McLaren Research "Rarest Mustang Ever"
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Ford Racing Slant Edge Valve Covers
Received my new valve covers. I made the mistake of adding a K&N Breather pictured below. This is fine for a drag car but not for an everyday driver. Oil has a tendency to work its way up and out of the breather and then burn off the exhaust. Since I modified the valve cover for this I will need to replace the valve covers. Fumes are also working their way into the car from the engine, so I am opting to change my valve covers.
So I couldn't find valve covers with yellow lettering, so I decided to go old school and hand paint the ford racing logo and lettering to match the engine.
Couple coats later.