- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Reset Odometer Miles
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
Thursday, May 19, 2016
New Holley 600 dual feed aluminum carburetor installed
This Aluminum Carburetor is awesome Holley Part # 0-80458SA. Looks fantastic on the car.
I decided to redo the fuel line coming from the Holley Performance Mechanical Fuel Pump.
I routed the fuel line out and forward from the engine to keep the fuel charge cool.
Installed is a Mr Gasket Fuel Pressure gauge. We will see how it performs and if I don't like it I will swap it later with something liquid filled.
I noticed the old carb had a small drip out of the vacuum secondary. I must have damaged the diaphragm on it when I rebuilt it. No worries now, its off the engine and replaced with a lighter, shinier carburetor.
If your looking for places to lighten the car Holley's new Aluminum Carburetor will help.