- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Reset Odometer Miles
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Pypes Exhaust Systems Tech Support Update
It appear Pypes Tech Support is refusing to respond, so I am left with modifying the passenger side pipe hangers and voiding the warranty. Pypes response time that is sent via automated email is a lie. I do not recommend these guys, but I have made mine work by bending the hangers to the needed angles to have the pipe hang correctly.
Acetylene torch was used and a vice grip plus proper safety equipment.
Rear hanger needed to be bent straight up.