- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
- Door Lock Replacement
- Reset Odometer Miles
- More Mustang Rust Repair
- M81 McLaren Research "Rarest Mustang Ever"
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
Installing the Body to Filler Tube seal on a Foxbody Mustang
As you can see from the pictures the body to filler neck seal is shot.
You can see the huge gap between seal and filler neck pipe.
To remove the old seal you will be needing a 3/8th Rachet a long extension and a 10mm socket.
To remove the seal you need to have the fuel tank removed
Took the rubber off of the metal piece that is normally contained within the seal.
After it is cleaned off you can use it to see what the orientation needs to be for the new seal by re aligning the holes.
Now I am ready to install the fuel tank with the fuel tank protector.
You can find this seal at Late Model Restoration: