- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Rear Seat and Trunk Rust Repair
Cutting out and repairing the rust damage in rear seat area and trunk.
Using a shrinker and stretcher to replicate curves. This is drastic rust repair on the 1979 Ford Mustang. Surprising the important parts like the subframe was in good condition yet.
To see how I fix this mess Click the section above titled or this link
"Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair" where I go into great detail on repairing this mess.