- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
- Door Lock Replacement
- Reset Odometer Miles
- More Mustang Rust Repair
- M81 McLaren Research "Rarest Mustang Ever"
Sunday, June 7, 2015
I Donated my OLD 1979 Ford Mustang Wheels
I decided to donate my old 1979 Ford Mustang wheels to a worthy cause. In Madison, Wi we have a hacker group called Sector 67 that is always working on cool projects and my buddy Jesse was in need of some rubber for this Bar Bike Project. He had sacrificed his 1982 GT mustang drive train to this thing and it is impressive. Needless to say bolt pattern is no issue. Here are some highlights of the bar bike in action.
I think it looks great with turbine wheels.
If you are from the Madison Area and are interested in learning about Sector 67 and events check out their site http://www.sector67.org/blog/