- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Reset Odometer Miles
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
Monday, April 27, 2015
Finished the Brakes and mounted power steering cooler for the Mustang.
Here is the latest I finished the brake bleeding. It has been a really long time since I moved the car. I looked at the brake fluid and saw that the fluid looked like Mississippi Mud water. Used my evacuater to remove all fluid out of the master cylinder.
This bracket is from a much newer Mustang I found in the jumk yard. I adapted it to suit my needs.
While I was at it I made my own aluminum power steering cooler bracket.
I fabricated this mount from a piece of 1/8th inch aluminum flat stock. Buffed it a little and put holes in for air flow.