- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Front Suspension upgrade Parts Delivered.
My Parts that I have been waiting on finally arrived. UPS was delayed by weather. Can't wait to get this installed. The finish on this Support bar is excellent. Welds look great. There will be some work cutout for this. This thing is industriously built. Maximum Motorsports out did themselves on this one. I also received my new fan controller. Latemodelrestoration.com to the rescue again. I am oncall this week for work so don't know if I will get to it.