- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Board Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Reset Odometer Miles
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
Monday, November 3, 2014
REASSEMBLY OF THE 1979 FORD MUSTANG CONTINUES
DRIVER'S SIDE TORQUE BOX WAS IN SAD SHAPE.
Sometimes you need to give a little TLC with a slide hammer. lol
Next was to weld in my 1/8th inch reinforcement plate
I also had to fix some fuel line issues. I am running a new fuel line in front portion of car.
There was a Zip tie to assist clip here before and I could see why that clip does not hold the fuel line well anymore.
Coated with copper weldable primer in areas to be welded on again. Rear of sub frame connector will be welded to this contact point. Fuel line work will continue after Steeda full length sub frame connector is welded in on driver's side.