- HOME PAGE
- Blog Owner Bio
- Convert 4 cylinder Mustang to V8
- 1979 Ford Mustang 4 cylinder to V8 Brake conversio...
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition
- Mustang Parts Car Demolition Continued
- Mustang Radiator Core Support Removal and Installation
- Painting Engine Compartment
- Bro's 1988 GT Mustang
- Mustang Engine Work
- Mustang Roof and Rear Quarters sectioning
- Mustang Floor Pan Replacement
- Mustang UNDERCOATING
- Bend fuel line like a pro
- Rear Seat and Trunk Patching and Repair
- Time Lapse Vids
- 1G to 3G Alternator Conversion
- Subframe Connector Install
- Power Steering Cooler for Autocross Competitions
- Plastic Welding Dash Repair
- Door Lock Replacement
- Reset Odometer Miles
- More Mustang Rust Repair
- M81 McLaren Research "Rarest Mustang Ever"
- Mustang Differential Maintenance
Monday, September 23, 2013
More Rust Elimination and outside Antenna Delete along with Newer era fender modification needed to allow fender to work on a 1979 ford mustang..
Below we have an original 1979 ford fender and if you notice there is a cutout. Later model Fox bodies do not have this issue. Modification are required. You can replicate the 79’s by tracing out and making a template to use on the other side. as shown below.
Rust Removal and Antenna delete all in one.